Please note, the Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House will be closed during the second week of the September school holidays 2014. We will close at 4.00 pm on Thursday 25th September and will re-open on Monday 6th October at 9.00 am.
Berry Streets Foodshare program will also be closed during this week. If you need any food assistance or emergency relief please call Berry Street directly on 5770 2200 in Alexandra.
If you have any counselling sessions with Ann Linsten or Janette Shephard these appointments will continue as per normal. Tony from BEC will also be at the House as per normal during this time.
The Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House is a community-based organisation where people meet to participate in a variety of social, supportive and educational programs, activities and services. We support inidividuals, agencies and groups in order to foster positive development and a sense of community spirit.
KRNH offers programs targeted at many sectors of the community, with all age groups represented across a range of activities including general leisure and recreation programs, health and exercise activities and adult learning programs. The House delivers two semesters of activities each year. KRNH sits on three acres of land and is surrounded by beautiful parkland.
What we offer to you:
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Affordable learning to ensure participation and access by all members of the community
- Concession Rates offered for some programs and activities
- Semester Program format to allow for adequate pre-planning of course attendance
- Computer facilities
- Wheelchair facilities for clients with disabilities
- On-site car parking
- Access to community Food Share Program
Our Semester 2, 2014 Program Brochure is available here: Semester 2 2014 Program
Please choose the course/s you are interested in and print off an enrolment form here. KRNH Enrolment Form
Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House acknowledges and thanks our partners.