The Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House will be closed for Easter from Monday 14th to Monday 21st April. We will re-open at 9am on Tuesday 22nd April. We wish you all a happy & safe Easter and look forward to seeing you at the House in Term 2.
The Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House is a community-based organisation where people meet to participate in a variety of social, supportive and educational programs, activities and services. We support inidividuals, agencies and groups in order to foster positive development and a sense of community spirit.
KRNH offers programs targeted at many sectors of the community, with all age groups represented across a range of activities including general leisure and recreation programs, health and exercise activities and adult learning programs. The House delivers two semesters of activities each year. KRNH sits on three acres of land and is surrounded by beautiful parkland.
What we offer to you:
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Affordable learning to ensure participation and access by all members of the community
- Concession Rates offered for some programs and activities
- Semester Program format to allow for adequate pre-planning of course attendance
- Computer facilities
- Wheelchair facilities for clients with disabilities
- On-site car parking
- Access to community Food Share Program
Our Semester 1, 2014 Program Brochure is available here: FINAL PROGRAM SEMESTER 1 2014
Please choose the course/s you are interested in and print off an enrolment form here. KRNH Enrolment Form
Our latest newsletter March 2014 is available by clicking the following link: KRNH Newsletter April May Final
Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House acknowledges and thanks our partners.