The Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House is a community-based organisation where people meet to participate in a variety of social, supportive and educational programs, activities and services. We support inidividuals, agencies and groups in order to foster positive development and a sense of community spirit.
KRNH offers programs targeted at many sectors of the community, with all age groups represented across a range of activities including general leisure and recreation programs, health and exercise activities and adult learning programs. The House delivers two semesters of activities each year. KRNH sits on three acres of land and is surrounded by beautiful parkland.
What we offer to you:
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Small class sizes for individual attention
- Affordable learning to ensure participation and access by all members of the community
- Concession Rates offered for some programs and activities
- Semester Program format to allow for adequate pre-planning of course attendance
- Computer facilities
- Wheelchair facilities for clients with disabilities
- On-site car parking
- Access to community Food Share Program
Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House acknowledges and thanks our partners.