KINGLAKE RANGES OPPORTUNITY SHOP
Kinglake Ranges Neighbourhood House runs the thriving Op-Shop and is a much loved and popular attraction for many in the local community. Donations gratefully received. Look out for regular bargain bag specials
Volunteers are always needed from Monday to Sunday. Shifts at the Opportunity Shop are 10am – 12pm or 12pm – 4pm; Volunteers can also assist for a full day or an hour here or there.
Some of the reasons people volunteer include:
· meeting new people
· gaining experience
· staying active and involved
· trying something new
· learning new skills and retaining skills
· putting back into the community
· having fun
Volunteering can also assist with employment:
· increased self-esteem and self-confidence
· providing an opportunity to participate in new activities
· exposure to job opportunities as they arise
· an opportunity to help others in need
· obtaining references to help with finding a job
· working in the area to suit your interests and skills
· the opportunity to gain valuable experience
Kinglake Ranges Opportunity Shop is located on Glenburn Rd Kinglake, VIC. (Next to Mason White McDougal Real estate) and is run by volunteers, it is overseen by KRNH Staff.
|Wednesday||10am – 4pm|
|Thursday||10am – 4pm|
|Friday||11am – 3pm|
|Saturday||10am – 4pm|
|Sunday||10am – 4pm|
Kinglake Ranges Opportunity Shop is always in need of more volunteers, if you have any spare time and would like to become involved please email email@example.com or call 03 5786 1301. Full Induction and training is provided. KRNH is registered with Centrelink and volunteering can fulfill mutual obligations.
KRNH “Volunteer Murrindindi” is a volunteer matcher website and is a one-stop portal for volunteering in the shire of Murrindindi.
You can use “Volunteer Murrindindi” to find positions currently available in the local area, or if you are involved in a community group or organisation in the Murrindindi Shire you can post an advertisement for volunteer positions.
You can register to volunteer, advertise for volunteers or get more information by going to: http://www.volunteermurrindindi.com.au/